Subaru E-Brake Button
This product only fits:
- All Scion FRS
- All Subaru BRZ
- 2002+ Subaru Impreza, WRX, STi (all Imprezas)
- All 2002-2008 Subaru Forester
The E-Brake button is designed to enhance the visual effects on the interior of your car. The new button can be cut from either 6061 Aluminum, 303 Stainless Steel, Grade 2 Titanium or colored Copolymer.The button replaces the stock silver button. These parts are not stocked, I make each one from scratch when you order it (same with all my shifter parts).
INSTALLATION: You must remove the stock button first (pliers might be required, and may damage the stock button). When you remove the stock E-Brake button, you may want to wrap the stock one with a rubber tube to protect it from the pliers. Simply unscrew the stock button from the e-brake assembly with a slight bit of force. You can install the new button with the spring for stock funcionality, or remove the spring so the lock function is engaged by pushing the mushroom button forward in the UP position. Your choice. Loctite is not required for installation.
- Direct thread in the bottom (M5x0.8)
- Solid metal or copolymer construction
- Variety of material and finish choices
- Easy installation, professional appearance
- Flared mushroom top so you can activate the button with or without the spring (removing the spring means you push the button out to lock the brake UP).