CONTACT ME: Sales@LatheWerks.com
PRODUCTS & SERVICES:
- Engineering, 3D-modeling, and drafting of new designs and ideas by me (over a decade of engineering experience)
- Customizable, hand-made automotive accessories: shift knobs, shifter extensions, interior accessories, engine accessories
- Customizable, hand-made Titanium rings & wedding bands
- Authorized Kartboy products distributor
- Authorized Turn In Concepts products distributor
- Authorized Amsoil products distributor
- Precision machine work, prototype work, low/medium production work
- Laser engraving work, on a variety of materials including metals, wood, leather, and plastics (no PVC or acrylic)
NOTE TO CUSTOMERS: If you don't see your vehicle or a product listed, please email me and I'll provide a quote. I make everything by hand, from scratch, so custom requests are easy to create for you. If you see the item you want, you may place your order using Paypal or Credit Card through the secure Paypal terminal.
My name is Christopher Mattessich. I am the founder and owner of WC Lathe Werks. I am the only employee.
I learned the dying art of manual machine work from my grandfather Werner, a master tool maker beginning in 2006. Over the years, I combined knowledge of metal work with a passion for automobiles and have created a large variety of unique parts for my customers. Ever since, I have been designing, creating, testing, and improving my product line to cover many automobiles. My latest project is the creation of a wedding band and ring lineup and a spinning top idea (like the top in the movie inception).
The difference with a WC Lathe Werks product can be seen in the quality and the customization. Unlike other manufacturers of similar products, I do not simply mass-produce one item or a set of items. I also do not pay someone to create these items for me to sell (the exception being some complex sheet metal items which are laser-cut). Instead, I offer you wide range of items which you can customize in many ways. I then create that specific item, exactly as you want it. Akin to having a suit tailored to fit you, it becomes "Yours".