CONTACT ME: Sales@LatheWerks.com
PRODUCTION TIMING UPDATE: (See Below)
PRODUCTION TIMING UPDATE: I work alone and I make everything from scratch. I've had a giant surge in work since mid-2020 and my production times have been longer than normal since then. I'm changing my methods to become more efficient and I make batches of similar parts each day instaed of making a bunch of different items each day. This lets me create more items per year, but it extends the individual wait time for some items. Quality will still be top-notch, of course. The production options on my website are currently going to take a bit longer than normal. Add about 1 week of time to any given option until I catch up. I am still able to fit in special rush requests for birthday gifts, wedding rings, etc, just email me if you have a specific due date.
CHRISTMAS & HOLIDAY ORDERS: If you need an item as a gift, be sure to email me your order number and request it on time. I'll do my best to create it on time. Order as soon as you can to give me the most time.
CUSTOMIZED ORDERS: If you don't see your vehicle or specific product listed, email me and ask for a quote. I can do custom work pretty easily since I make these parts by hand.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES:
- Engineering, 3D-modeling, and drafting of new designs and ideas by me (over a decade of engineering experience)
- Customizable, hand-made automotive accessories: shift knobs, shifter extensions, interior accessories, engine accessories
- Customizable, hand-made Titanium rings & wedding bands
- Authorized Kartboy products distributor
- Authorized Turn In Concepts products distributor
- Authorized Amsoil products distributor
- Precision machine work, prototype work, low/medium production work
- Laser engraving work, on a variety of materials including metals, wood, leather, and plastics (no PVC or acrylic)
My name is Christopher Mattessich. I am the founder and owner of WC Lathe Werks. I am the only employee.
I learned the dying art of manual machine work from my grandfather Werner, a master tool maker beginning in 2006. Over the years, I combined knowledge of metal work with a passion for automobiles and have created a large variety of unique parts for my customers. Ever since, I have been designing, creating, testing, and improving my product line to cover many automobiles. My latest project is the creation of a wedding band and ring lineup and a spinning top idea (like the top in the movie inception).
The difference with a WC Lathe Werks product can be seen in the quality and the customization. Unlike other manufacturers of similar products, I do not simply mass-produce one item or a set of items. I also do not pay someone to create these items for me to sell (the exception being some complex sheet metal items which are laser-cut). Instead, I offer you wide range of items which you can customize in many ways. I then create that specific item, exactly as you want it. Akin to having a suit tailored to fit you, it becomes "Yours".