Focus SE Copolymer Sphere
This shiftknob is hand-made from solid acetal copolymer. This material is a hard plastic that will not absorb heat in the summer and won’t freeze in the winter like typical metal knobs. This provides an extremely comfortable knob all year long.
This knob can be made with a custom-machined brass thread insert for an extra 60 grams of weight. This makes a significant improvement in shift feel, while also providing stronger threads which resist stripping better.
- Copolymer material will not get hot or cold!
- 2.0" diameter for comfortable size
- 100 gram weight for a good feel (without brass)
- 160 gram weight for an even better feel (with brass)
- Smooth surface finish
- Internal threading provides a quick screw-on installation
- Boot lip under knob allows for shift boot to clip on. Keeps stock appearance
- Knob is drilled deep to sit low on the shifter
- M12x1.25 Internal Threads
KNOB OPTIONS: (See generic examples below)
- Select Copolymer material color
- Add a brass thread insert for more weight and stronger threads (recommended)
- Increase knob diameter in the range of 2.0-2.25" (ONLY Black & White are avilable above 2.0")
- Add grip grooves around the knob in any pattern or size
- Add a thumb depression on top of the knob for vertical hand positioning (DO NOT combine with engraving option)
- Add a Laser Engraving on the top of the shift knob
- Add a shift pattern engraving
- Add a custom engraving. EMAIL me to add this option and provide the design
- The custom designs must be 2-colored, and supplied by the buyer. The laser will remove material where the picture is black, and leave material where the picture is white. Custom designs can be done by me, but additional charges may be added for the time I spend designing
- Select a collar height (the section of knob below the sphere)