EvoX E-Brake Handle
This product only fits:
- All Mitsubishi Evo X models
- (does not fit Evo 1-9), that's a different design that I am working on...
The E-Brake Handle is designed to enhance the visual effects on the interior of your car. The new handle can be cut from either 6061 Aluminum, 303 Stainless Steel, Grade 2 Titanium, Alloy 360 Brass or colored Copolymer. The handle replaces the stock handle. These parts are not stocked, I make each one from scratch when you order it (same with all my shifter parts).
E-Brake Button is NOT included with the handle. It's a separate item.
IMPORTANT: Make sure that your Evo has the same rubber boot piece that you see in these photos. The design is intended to slide over the stock handle press against the rubber boot as shown.
INSTALLATION: First, unscrew the Ebrake Button. (You may need pliers as this part is glued on).
Then, remove the stock handle using a blow dryer (or heat gun) to soften up the glue holding the handle in place. Then use a strap wrench to twist it back and forth while pulling up to work it off the metal handle. Slide the new handle on (set screws facing down). Gently but firmly tighten the 2 screws (don't overdo it). Install e-brake button (I recommend getting a new matching one from me at the same time).
- Direct slide-on installation. No glue needed.
- Solid metal or copolymer construction
- Variety of material and finish choices
- Easy installation, professional appearance
- Can be optioned with grooves and/or a knurled grip