Evo 6MT Titanium GF5
This shiftknob is cut on a lathe from solid Grade 2 Titanium (commercially pure). After the rough cutting, each knob is hand-sanded, polished, and given a brush finish by myself. This allows me to ensure a perfect finish on every knob. Titanium is an excellent material. It is 60% the weight of stainless steel, but almost as strong. It has a good intermediate weight, right between the aluminum knob and stainless steel knob of similar design.
The standard finish is brushed Titanium which has a silver color. The optional burnt finishes have a vibrant array of colors including blue, purple, and bronze. You can customize the finish in the option list below.
- Solid Titanium material gives a solid feel to shifting
- 1.5" diameter for comfortable size
- 4-5" overall height
- 300-450 gram weight for a good feel
- Brushed finish looks awesome and holds up well to abuse
- Internal threading provides a quick screw-on installation
- Counter-bore under the knob allows it to sit low
KNOB OPTIONS: (See generic examples below)
- Add a custom finish to the knob. (See the images below for color examples) The bead blasted finish is a satin appearance. The Burnt finishes appear as a vibrant colored finish on the knob.
- Adjust height
- NOTE: ONLY the 3" height can be engraved. The 4" and 5" options are too all to be engraved.