Evo 6MT Stainless Steel Sphere - Gloss Black
I have only 6 of these in stock. Once they sell, I can create more but there will be a longer wait time on the second batch (probably a month). The first 6 to be ordered will ship within 3 days.
This shiftknob is cut on a lathe from solid 303 Stainless Steel. After the rough cutting, each knob is hand-sanded, polished, and given a brush finish by myself to remove any uneven areas. Then they get powder coated in gloss black and bake-hardened. This is an extremely durable finish. Stainless steel is the heaviest material used for any knob (also Copper and Brass have the same density). This knob weighs a massive 465 grams, which is just over 1 pound! (Three times the weight of the aluminum sphere) This heavy weight provides the most solid shift feel available for your car. The finish is a wonderful accent for your interior, and the smoothness and confidence from this knob will keep you smiling on every shift.
I can also laser engrave something onto this knob. The engraving will be a grayish color and will be an etching. It won't be a deep engraving so it cannot be painted.
- Solid Stainless Steel material gives AMAZING solid feel to shifting
- 2.0" diameter for comfortable size
- 465 grams weight for a good feel
- Brushed finish looks awesome and holds up well to abuse
- Internal threading provides a quick screw-on installation
- Recess underneath allows for reverse gear function
- Knob is drilled deep to sit low on the shifter
- M10x1.25 threads
KNOB OPTIONS: (See generic examples below)
- Add a Laser Engraving on the top of the shift knob
- Add a shift pattern engraving
- Add a custom engraving. EMAIL me to add this option and provide the design
- The custom designs must be 2-colored, and supplied by the buyer. The laser will remove material where the picture is black, and leave material where the picture is white. Custom designs can be done by me, but additional charges may be added for the time I spend designing