Civic Copper Sphere
This shiftknob is cut on a lathe from solid Copper Alloy 110. After the rough cutting, each knob is hand-sanded, polished, and given a brush finish by myself. This allows me to ensure a perfect finish on every knob. Copper is about equal in weight to stainless steel so both of these knobs are the heaviest available. This knob weighs a massive 450 grams, which is just over 1 pound! (Three times the weight of the aluminum sphere) This heavy weight provides the most solid shift feel available for your car. The orangey-metallic finish is a wonderful accent for your interior, and the smoothness and confidence from this knob will keep you smiling on every shift.
All copper knobs come with a brushed finish as shown below, and are also clear coated to prevent corrosion. Grip grooves can be added if you prefer.
- Solid copper material gives solid feel to shifting
- 2.0" diameter for comfortable size
- 450 grams weight for a good feel
- Brushed finish looks awesome and holds up well to abuse
- Internal threading provides a quick screw-on installation
- Knob is drilled deep to sit low on the shifter
- Add grip grooves around the knob in any pattern or size
NOTE: This item cannot be engraved.