C7 Corvette Titanium Piston
This knob will automatically include a silver boot collar and screw as shown in the first image. The knob will also be flared at the bottom to cover the top edge of the shift boot. The other images show general options for this type of knob.
This shiftknob is cut on a lathe from solid Grade 2 Titanium (commercially pure). After the rough cutting, each knob is hand-sanded, polished, and given a brush finish by myself. This allows me to ensure a perfect finish on every knob. Titanium is an excellent material. It is 60% the weight of stainless steel, but almost as strong. It has a good intermediate weight, right between the aluminum knob and stainless steel knob of similar design.
The standard finish is brushed Titanium which has a silver color. The optional burnt finishes have a vibrant array of colors including blue, purple, and bronze. You can customize the finish in the option list below.
- Solid Titanium material gives a solid feel to shifting
- 1.5" diameter for comfortable size
- 3.0" knob height plus 0.8" for attachment collar
- 270 gram weight for a good feel
- Variety of finishes
- Stainless core allows for drop-on screw attachment like OEM
- ONLY fits OEM shifter or shifters that match OEM geometry
KNOB OPTIONS: (See generic examples below)
- Add a custom finish to the knob. (See the images below for color examples) The bead blasted finish is a satin appearance. The Burnt finishes appear as a vibrant colored finish on the knob.
- Add a Laser Engraving on the top of the shift knob
- Add a shift pattern engraving
- Add a custom engraving. EMAIL me to add this option and provide the design
- The custom designs must be 2-colored, and supplied by the buyer. The laser will remove material where the picture is black, and leave material where the picture is white. Custom designs can be done by me, but additional charges may be added for the time I spend designing
- Add knurled grip pattern around the top section of the knob. (If you combine this with fabric wrap option, the knurling is done on the bottom section instead of the top.)
- Add fabric wrap around the top section of the knob. See example images below.