BMW Aluminum Sphere
This shiftknob is cut on a lathe from solid 6061 T651 Aluminum. After the rough cutting, each knob is hand-sanded, polished, and given a brush finish by myself. This allows me to ensure a perfect finish on every knob. The aluminum is heavier than the copolymer counterpart and provides a very solid shift feel.
- Solid Aluminum material gives good solid feel to shifting
- 2.0" diameter for comfortable size
- 175 grams weight for a good feel
- Brushed aluminum finish with a satin appearance, which matches the interior
- Precision hole with set screws connects the knob to the shifter
- Knob is drilled deep to sit low
KNOB OPTIONS: (See generic examples below)
- Add bead blasted finish for a satin appearance
- Add grip grooves around the knob in any pattern or size.
NOTE: This item cannot be engraved.
NOTE: This knob includes a collar below the sphere that holds 4 set screws. Some photos don't show this collar, but it is included on all versions of this item.
Write Your Own Review