STi Reverse Ring
This part is replicated directly from the stock STi 6-speed parts. The reverse ring can be cut from either 6061 Aluminum, 303 Stainless Steel, or Grade 2 Titanium. This part helps to bring a more up-scale appeance to the interior, replacing the stock plastic reverse ring.
- Solid metal construction
- Identical sizing and positioning of critical geometry so it will function like the stock part
- Hole is drilled and tapped for a #6-32 set screw. It does NOT use the roll pin so installation is MUCH easier. (Allen key included)
REVERSE RING OPTIONS: (See generic examples below)
- Choose between aluminum, stainless steel, or titanium
- Choose brushed, bead blasted, or one of several flame-finished color options
- This item can be paired with a new STi Boot Collar & Knob for the ultimate shifter setup
NOTE: This product is designed to work perfectly with the stock and Kartboy STi shift levers.
*This Reverse Ring ONLY works on Impreza STi 6-speeds. It does not work on any Legacy, WRX, BRZ, FRS, or other type of Subaru 6-speed. They are all different.
There have been reports of the TWM shifter being thinner causing wiggle room between the components. There have been reports of the MODE shifter being thicker causing the ring to not fit all the way on. My recommendation is to only use this with the stock shifter or Kartboy shifter (which can be purchased through me as well. Ask for a discount when doing this combination order).
I have additional pictures of this product showing different finishes and materials. If you want to see something that is not pictured, send me an email and I'll reply with pics and info.