CONTACT ME: Sales@LatheWerks.com
PRODUCTION TIMING UPDATE: Ok, I have finally completed my large distributor orders that were due in December. I am now producing all individual orders that were placed over the last few weeks/months. Please note that production times are longer than the timing on the product pages. I am about 2-3 weeks behind, but if you really need an item urgently, you can email me to get it delivered by a specific time. This has been an unusual year with several large-quantity orders coming in that is new to me. I normally only supply direct to customers. I apologize for the longer wait times. -Chris
CUSTOMIZED ORDERS: If you don't see your vehicle or specific product listed, email me and ask for a quote. I can do custom work pretty easily since I make these parts by hand.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES:
- Engineering, 3D-modeling, and drafting of new designs and ideas by me (over a decade of engineering experience)
- Customizable, hand-made automotive accessories: shift knobs, shifter extensions, interior accessories, engine accessories
- Customizable, hand-made Titanium rings & wedding bands
- Authorized Kartboy products distributor
- Authorized Turn In Concepts products distributor
- Authorized Amsoil products distributor
- Precision machine work, prototype work, low/medium production work
- Laser engraving work, on a variety of materials including metals, wood, leather, and plastics (no PVC or acrylic)
My name is Christopher Mattessich. I am the founder and owner of WC Lathe Werks. I am the only employee.
I learned the dying art of manual machine work from my grandfather Werner, a master tool maker beginning in 2006. Over the years, I combined knowledge of metal work with a passion for automobiles and have created a large variety of unique parts for my customers. Ever since, I have been designing, creating, testing, and improving my product line to cover many automobiles. My latest project is the creation of a wedding band and ring lineup and a spinning top idea (like the top in the movie inception).
The difference with a WC Lathe Werks product can be seen in the quality and the customization. Unlike other manufacturers of similar products, I do not simply mass-produce one item or a set of items. I also do not pay someone to create these items for me to sell (the exception being some complex sheet metal items which are laser-cut). Instead, I offer you wide range of items which you can customize in many ways. I then create that specific item, exactly as you want it. Akin to having a suit tailored to fit you, it becomes "Yours".