CONTACT ME: Sales@LatheWerks.com
PRODUCTION TIMING UPDATE: My November / December work load is already full due to several large distributor orders that I must fulfill before Christmas. These orders are in production. For this reason, anything ordered from November 23, 2023 onward can only be guaranteed for shipment in January, even if you add the rush option (I'll refund the rush in these cases). If I am able to complete my orders early enough, I will be able to process some new orders in time for Christmas delivery, but I cannot promise that right now. Please be aware of this delay to Christmas deliveries before you place your order.
BLACK FRIDAY SALE: Use this discount code for 5% off your order today through Monday Nov 27th. Code: 5off
CUSTOMIZED ORDERS: If you don't see your vehicle or specific product listed, email me and ask for a quote. I can do custom work pretty easily since I make these parts by hand.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES:
- Engineering, 3D-modeling, and drafting of new designs and ideas by me (over a decade of engineering experience)
- Customizable, hand-made automotive accessories: shift knobs, shifter extensions, interior accessories, engine accessories
- Customizable, hand-made Titanium rings & wedding bands
- Authorized Kartboy products distributor
- Authorized Turn In Concepts products distributor
- Authorized Amsoil products distributor
- Precision machine work, prototype work, low/medium production work
- Laser engraving work, on a variety of materials including metals, wood, leather, and plastics (no PVC or acrylic)
My name is Christopher Mattessich. I am the founder and owner of WC Lathe Werks. I am the only employee.
I learned the dying art of manual machine work from my grandfather Werner, a master tool maker beginning in 2006. Over the years, I combined knowledge of metal work with a passion for automobiles and have created a large variety of unique parts for my customers. Ever since, I have been designing, creating, testing, and improving my product line to cover many automobiles. My latest project is the creation of a wedding band and ring lineup and a spinning top idea (like the top in the movie inception).
The difference with a WC Lathe Werks product can be seen in the quality and the customization. Unlike other manufacturers of similar products, I do not simply mass-produce one item or a set of items. I also do not pay someone to create these items for me to sell (the exception being some complex sheet metal items which are laser-cut). Instead, I offer you wide range of items which you can customize in many ways. I then create that specific item, exactly as you want it. Akin to having a suit tailored to fit you, it becomes "Yours".