STi Copolymer Piston
This shift knob is hand-made from solid acetal copolymer. This material is a hard plastic that will not absorb heat in the summer and won’t freeze in the winter like typical metal knobs. This provides an extremely comfortable knob all year long.
Additionally, this shift knob comes with a brass thread insert inside of it. This insert adds 25 grams of weight AND provides stronger brass threads compared to the standard copolymer knob.
- Copolymer material will not get hot or cold!
- 1.5" diameter for comfortable size
- 3.0" tall
- 105 grams weight for a good feel
- Smooth surface finish
- Internal threading provides a quick screw-on installation
- Strong strip-resistant brass threads
- Recess underneath allows for reverse gear function
KNOB OPTIONS: (See generic examples below)
- Select Copolymer material color
- Add knurled surface to the side for extra grip
- Add a thumb depression on top of the knob for vertical hand positioning (DO NOT combine with engraving option)
- Add a Laser Engraving on the top of the shift knob
- Add a shift pattern engraving
- Add a custom engraving. EMAIL me to add this option and provide the design
- The custom designs must be 2-colored, and supplied by the buyer. The laser will remove material where the picture is black, and leave material where the picture is white. Custom designs can be done by me, but additional charges may be added for the time I spend designing
- Add fabric wrap around the upper cylinder section of the shift knob, individually crafted and hand-stitched (Email for extra colors of fabric or stitch)