Miata (1989-15) Copolymer Sphere
This shift knob is hand-made from solid acetal copolymer. This material is a hard plastic that will not absorb heat in the summer and won’t freeze in the winter like typical metal knobs. This provides an extremely comfortable knob all year long.
Additionally, this shift knob comes with a brass thread insert inside of it. This insert adds 25 grams of weight AND provides stronger brass threads compared to the standard copolymer sphere knob. This insert greatly reduces the chance of cross-threading or stripping the shift knob during installation and removal/re-installation in the future.
- Copolymer material will not get hot or cold!
- 2.0" diameter for comfortable size
- 105 grams weight for a quick, precise feel
- Smooth black luster finish, or satin white finish
- Internal threading provides a quick screw-on installation
- Strong strip-resistant brass threads
- Knob is drilled deep to sit low
KNOB OPTIONS: (See generic examples below)
- Select Copolymer material color
- Increase knob diameter in the range of 2.1-2.25" (ONLY for White or Black Copolymer)
- Add grip grooves around the knob in any pattern or size
- Add a Laser Engraving on the top of the shift knob
- Add a shift pattern engraving
- Add a custom engraving. EMAIL me to add this option and provide the design
- The custom designs must be 2-colored, and supplied by the buyer. The laser will remove material where the picture is black, and leave material where the picture is white. Custom designs can be done by me, but additional charges may be added for the time I spend designing