Genesis Titanium Piston (2010-2012)
This shiftknob is cut on a lathe from solid Grade 2 Titanium. After the rough cutting, each knob is hand-sanded, polished, and given a brush finish by myself. This allows me to ensure a perfect finish on every knob. Titanium is an excellent material. It is 60% the weight of stainless steel, but almost as strong. It has a good intermediate weight, right between the aluminum knob and stainless steel knob of similar design.
The standard finish is brushed Titanium which has a silver color. The optional burnt finishes have a vibrant array of colors including blue, purple, and bronze. You can customize the finish in the option list below.
- Solid Titanium material gives a solid feel to shifting
- 1.5" diameter for comfortable size
- 4" overall height
- 310 gram weight for a good feel
- Brushed finish looks awesome and holds up well to abuse
- Internal threading provides a quick screw-on installation
- Integrated boot holder on the bottom of the knob
KNOB OPTIONS: (See generic examples below)
- Add a custom finish to the knob. (See the images below for color examples) The bead blasted finish is a satin appearance. The Burnt finishes appear as a vibrant colored finish on the knob.
- Add knurled grip pattern around the top section of the knob. (If you combine this with fabric wrap option, the knurling is done on the bottom section instead of the top.)
- Add fabric wrap around the top section of the knob. See example images below.
This item cannot be engraved. It is too tall to fit inside the engraving machine.
This is a fairly new item to my site. The Genesis Ti Piston will look like the main image and the photos in the top row of images (bottom of page). The bottom row of images show what other options look like on knobs for another type of car. More product pictures will appear here once I actually create some of these with different options.