Genesis Copolymer Sphere (2010-2012)
This shiftknob is hand-made from solid acetal copolymer. This material is a hard plastic that will not abosorb heat in the summer and won’t freeze in the winter like typical metal knobs. This provides an extremely comfortable knob all year long.
This knob is made with a custom-machined brass thread insert for an extra 100 grams of weight. This makes a significant improvement in shift feel, while also providing stronger threads which resist stripping better. The brass thread insert is machined to incorporate a boot holder for the stock shift boot.
- Copolymer material will not get hot or cold!
- 2.0" diameter for comfortable size
- 300 grams weight for a good feel
- Smooth surface finish
- Internal threading provides a quick screw-on installation
- Special alignment key is included to align the engraving
- Boot lip under knob allows for shift boot to clip on. Keeps stock appearance
- Knob is drilled deep to sit low on the shift lever
KNOB OPTIONS: (See generic examples below)
- Select Copolymer material color
- Increase knob diameter in the range of 2.1-2.25" (Available for Black or White colors)
- Add grip grooves around the knob in any pattern or size
- Add a Laser Engraving on the top of the shift knob
- A shift pattern engraving
- Add a custom engraving. EMAIL me to add this option and provide the design
- The custom designs must be 2-colored, and supplied by the buyer. The laser will remove material where the picture is black, and leave material where the picture is white. Custom designs can be done by me, but additional charges may be added for the time I spend designing