Focus SE Aluminum Teardrop
This shift knob includes a boot lip for the leather boot, even though photos don't show it.
This shift knob is cut on a lathe from solid 6061 T651 Aluminum. After the rough cutting, each knob is hand-sanded, polished, and given a brush finish by myself. This allows me to ensure a perfect finish on every knob. The aluminum is heavier than the copolymer counterpart and provides a solid shift feel.
- Solid Aluminum material gives good solid feel to shifting
- 2.0" diameter for comfortable size
- 220-280 gram weight for a good feel (depending on height)
- Brushed aluminum finish with a satin appearance, which matches the interior
- Internal threading provides a quick screw-on installation
- Integrated boot lip allows you to slide the shift boot on
- M12x1.25 Internal Threading
KNOB OPTIONS: (See generic examples below)
- Add bead blasted finish for a satin appearance
- Add grip grooves around the knob in any pattern or size.
NOTE: This item cannot be engraved.