Focus SE Aluminum Sphere
This shiftknob is cut on a lathe from solid 6061 T651 Aluminum. After the rough cutting, each knob is hand-sanded, polished, and given a brushed finish by myself. This allows me to ensure a perfect finish on every knob. The aluminum is heavier than the copolymer counterpart and provides a very solid shift feel.
- Solid Aluminum material gives good solid feel to shifting
- 2.0" diameter for comfortable size
- 3.0" height for full-hand grip and finger room above the boot
- 190 grams weight for a good feel
- Brushed aluminum finish with a satin appearance. This matches the interior.
- Internal threading provides a quick screw-on installation
- Boot lip under the knob lets the stock shift boot clip right on
- M12x1.25 Internal Threads
KNOB OPTIONS: (See generic examples below)
- Select brushed finish (shown in main picture), or satin bead blasted finish for a smooth appearance (similar to ceramic)
- Add grip grooves around the knob in any pattern or size. Grooves will appear silver on the anodized version
Write Your Own Review