CAE Ultra Titanium Teardrop
This shiftknob is similar geometry as the CAE Ultra shift knob with M12x1.75 threads. It is not guaranteed to fit any other shifter.
This knob is cut on a lathe from solid Grade 2 Titanium (commercially pure). After the rough cutting, each knob is hand-sanded, polished, and given a brush finish by myself. This allows me to ensure a perfect finish on every knob. Titanium is an excellent material. It is 60% the weight of stainless steel, but almost as strong. It has a good intermediate weight, right between the aluminum knob and stainless steel knob of similar design.
The standard finish is brushed Titanium which has a silver color. The optional burnt finishes have a vibrant array of colors including blue, purple, and bronze. You can customize the finish in the option list below.
- Solid Titanium material gives a solid feel to shifting
- 1.5" diameter for comfortable size
- 2.36" overall height
- 200 gram weight for a good feel
- Brushed finish looks awesome and holds up well to abuse
- Internal threading provides a quick screw-on installation
- Counter-bore inside knob recessed threads 1-inch
- Counter-bore on top allows for M6x1 screw to attach (this is optional, the M12x threads are plenty strong to hold it)
KNOB OPTIONS: (See generic examples below)
- Add a custom finish to the knob. (See the images below for color examples) The bead blasted finish is a satin appearance. The Burnt finishes appear as a vibrant colored finish on the knob
- Add Engraving: ONLY available when the knob doesn't have the hold on top