PRODUCTS & SERVICES:
- Customizable, hand-made shift knobs, shifter extensions, engine accessories
- Customizable, hand-made Titanium rings & wedding bands
- Authorized Kartboy products distributor
- Authorized Turn In Concepts products distributor
- Authorized Amsoil products distributor
- Precision machine work, prototype work, low/medium production work
- Laser engraving work, on a variety of materials including metals
- 3-Dimensional computer aided design work & engineering
My name is Christopher Mattessich. I am the founder and owner of WC Lathe Werks. I am also the sole employee and machinist.
I learned the dying art of manual machine work from my grandfather Werner, a master tool maker. In the summer of 2006, I combined knowledge of metal work with a passion for automobiles and created the first gear shift knob for my Subaru Impreza. There was an immediate demand for my hand-made shifter, so I made a few more. Ever since, I have been designing, creating, testing, and improving my product line to cover many automobiles. My latest project is the creation of a wedding band and ring lineup (email me for details).
The difference with a WC Lathe Werks product can be seen in the quality and the customization. Unlike other manufacturers of similar products, I do not simply mass-produce one item or a set of items. I also do not pay someone to create these items for me to sell. Instead, I offer you wide range of items which you can customize in many ways. I then create that specific item, exactly as you want it. Akin to having a suit tailored to fit you, it becomes "Yours".